Thursday, July 13, 2017

Pearls and Lemons is Back!

After a hiatus of almost two years, Pearls and Lemons is back. It's been a productive time away from the blog. We moved three times and ended up back where we started.Well, maybe that wasn't so productive. Two granddaughters were born. I went to New York, then London and back to New York again. I went to Lake Tahoe as often as possible. I represented buyers and sellers in some real estate transactions. I walked across the Golden Gate Bridge with Marin Moms Demand Action For Safer Gun Laws. I saw the Boyle Tennis Court project finally finished. I went to Sectionals with a couple of my tennis teams. We wrote a suspense novel. Look for chapters of Mason Jarred in upcoming posts. As ever, please share anything that moves you. It great to be back, and once again, thanks ever so much for reading Pearls and Lemons.

No comments:

Post a Comment